Greetings to dancers, bands, and callers! The Tacoma Contra Dance has a great hall, high-spirited dancers, marvelous bands, and entertaining callers. Above all, we have fun!
- Live and exciting traditional music
- Singles, couples, and families are welcome
- No need to bring a partner
- No experience needed--all dances are taught on the spot
- Workshops for newcomers before most dances
- Alcohol-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free
We dance every month on the "third Saturday" each month, except for November and December, when we dance on a Sunday afternoon and on New Year's Eve. For the schedule in upcoming months, please see the Dance Calendar page.
Dances are held at Christ Church Wells Hall, 310 North K St., Tacoma, WA 98403. Driving directions can be found on our Driving Directions link in the upper right corner of the event listing, OR by selecting the link on the left side of every page.